Thursday, August 16, 2007

In a Lost and Whole New World

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket LOST.... the word that i can just describe the feeling i am in now.Blogging is just very new to me.I am just having the hardest time in setting this blog. I think i will need a long long time to set this blog.

Today was a quite okay day....DC27 Group 2, which is my group has to make a performance for the upcoming DC gathering which is like in 2 weeks time......i hate performing and the worse is acting.YUP.... my group is gonna act ,making a sketch about ..none other than ...... DC27.....Group 2 .We are gonna show the rest what group 2 is about and how different we will be.

A disaster is heading towards the "cute" members of my group.It was said that a new group are gonna be formed and our group have to "sacrifice" two or three of our member to this newbie group.This is just @#$%!$@$#%$%^ .Group 2 is just nice as it is.Why must they break us up???Has God no mercy on us?Woh, I am just too emotional about this issue.I just hope that i am not the sacrificial.....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
~~~~The "Cute" Members of Group 2 with their cute cute lecturer Mr.Danial Yong~~~
Just sad that these "cute" people must part from each other .

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oi... perasan la.. cute` apa? xd