Sunday, June 29, 2008

30th July 2008.Date of Legal Slavery.

30th July 2008......a date that wouldn't be forgotten by most of my comrades including me .It was the time for legal slavery to commence again.This will be my second legal slavery @k@ Industrial Training.I will began my training at 1400 hours loacted at Cuisine Studio. Yeah the same place i went last training.





But this time, theres few different things;

1.I will not be going with Jerry and Richard
2.I will be going with Han,Yi Lin,Johnathan,Carlos
3.I will feel at home

4.I am more prepared for all the scolding
5.I think i am better than last time
6. No more doing service or sales, just cooking



GOOD LUCK MY COMRADES IN DC27 , ESPECIALLY GROUP 2. HOPE TO SEE ALL OF YOU IN THE SAME GROUP. HOPE NO ONE GOT KICKED OUT.



P.S: this is just another post just to make this blog updated.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aiyoh my name is jon la where got j in between damn sad la same place training don't know my name haiz...vincent vincent sad case haha