Thursday, February 07, 2008

Food Poisoning.....On CNY eve!

Chinese New Year supposed to be a big bang with nice foods and celebration.I was supposed to be working on the Chinese New Year Eve but on that morning , i woke up feeling weak and pain in my stomach. In the end ...in half an hour , i went to the toilet twice.....i got the feeling of food poisoning. Must be the vietnamese food i ate the day before coz that's only wat i ate that day. Damn those people whos cooking there.....

In the end, had to go see the doctor....and it was proven that my assumption was correct.So for two freaking days.....the toilet had been my close friend and you won't believe what one can do in a toilet.......Suffering and groaning and laying down is not a nice thing to do , especially on CNY eve and CNY itself.Furthermore i won't be having holiday for 2 weeks coz of this....Damn those people who serve and cook the food for me again.....

No comments: