Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Finally , i can see the sun rise

From the darkness , i finally could actually sense things are getting better and i could see the sun rises....... finally some light in the darkness of industrial training.Things were getting better as i spend more time at my industrial training venue....the multi-tasking restaurant, Cuisine Studio.

I was kinda upgraded into preparing starter, preparing bread & basket for service, and doing the stewarding Better than last time when i was only doing stewarding and moving stuff.Although i only have a day off every week but i am starting to like to work there especially the night shifts.Tired but fun.

Saw the Dc27 blog founded by the "Kucing Kurap" , Tuan Maynard......It seems like everyone's industrial training is going well.Oh yeah, by the way,i am missing you guys and i am saying the truth ...no matter if you are a guy or girl...i miss all my dc27 members especially my group 2 guys.

Wanted to take a photo of the uniform in my industrial training but its a bit hard to take photo there without grabbing the attention of my co-workers.The uniform there is like those surgeon are wearing.It's not like any normal chef jacket.No buttons.And the best part, its all in black...i got my dream of wearing a black chef jacket.I had to wear the white safety shoe from taylors though.And with those white shoes, one will really look like a surgeon. Imagine a team of black clothed surgeon working in an open kitchen...that's how it looks in where i am training now.

Anyway, tomorrow is a big day for me.My senior is off tomorrow , so its only chef Jean Michelle , me and the "sous chef" Ng.I am damn scared of screwing up tomorrow as before this , i have the help of my senior in case of any question or help.Tomorrow will be kinda like a test for me.I am gonna do my best ...not gonna give up .....will just eat whatever the chef will scream at me. i am gonna work there tomorrow like that is my bedroom ...hahaha

Last but not least, i miss college life of lepaking and relaxing all the time.I miss watching TV.I miss my dc27 mates .I miss all my other friends.And i miss missing Eagle Scout Group recruitment drive for new members, and all the activities they are gonna have in the next 3 months.I miss camping and i seem to found a place nice to camp...with all the facilities.Planning to make a trip after my industrial training....wondering if any dc27 mates up for the challenge and fun.....

no pictures from the training cause training is busy and means business!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude, i'm wearing all black too! in Qba la, but still with white shoes... eff....

Anonymous said...

Good words.