Thursday, January 10, 2008

Cuisine Training

Cusine Studio........that's the place to eat,learn,and shop.That's also where i am undetaking my training.Training is hard no matter wheter you are ready or not ready......For the last few days, i have been working my ass off ....working from 2pm to almost 12am or so.What have i been doing there??

Washing
Cleaning
Moping

Well , i can't complain much for i am a trainee there , but seriously i enjoy my time there other than all the scolding from the chef(french) and the manager.It seems i am a bit slow or maybe cause i was having this fear of working there.....anyway ...the scolding is worth what i am doing there.

Now my job upgraded.....i have to help out in kitchen , which i am still learning due to the fact i do not know where the ingredients are .In the same time, i have to do the stewarding and whatever the manager ask me to do.

In a short story, Industrial Training for me is hard and difficult but fun cause can learn a few stuff .The scolding is getting worse but i think i can still hang on.Hopefully, i dun piss the chef too much.I am going to work my ass to make sure i do not get scold anymore..... ciaoz

Good luck to all my dc27 members in their training .....miss you guys

No comments: