Tuesday, December 18, 2007

BANG and another BANG!!!!!!

BANG.......screecccccchhhhh.........BANG....... thats the sound from last week.What happened? My first accident.And the best part, i crashed into a car and into my neighbours wall divider.Damn! Jimmy and Maynard were in my car. Got 45 mins of lecture from my mom and sour face from my younger sister . It was her birthday and my parents were out whole day to settle the car insurance.Sorry sis!

Another question...why i only updated it now? coz i wasn't in any mood to write anything.Term 3 is over and now is term break.Just sleep, eat and sit in front of pc and go back to sleep.I am like a lifeless geek who is supported by the internet....hahaha.Quite boring though.Now just waiting for industrial training but bad news , i may get stuck with two of the most hated person in my batch DC27.

Oh yeah, i got 2 new knives and a bucther's steel .It cost Rm 1,050 after converted back into RM from aussie dollar. Those knives are just NICE!!! they are just nice....no words else can describe it , maybe coz its my own knives .ahahhaaha.Thats all for now.ciaoz.....

P.S: I miss daily college life.WHY?

1)I miss "Kucing" and "Beruang"

2)I miss Andy's sarcasm

3) I miss Yi lin's shouting and sreaming and her look whenever i disturb her

4) I miss someone

5) I miss cooking in the kitchen with my group mates , making noises

6)I miss Hadi's superb acting and emotions.

No comments: