Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Doubting My Ownself


I am doubting about my mind reflexes and my words.......

Came back today to home....and suddenly i realized that i am gonna have an exciting culinary term at Taylor's .It will be sO THRILLING and stressful ...all because of my action.....silly actions i presume. The first sign from GOD when i somehow became the class reputation.My plan backfire when i was trying to nominate Leon as he was too trying to nominate me.DAMN...... and then like normal DC members, when the rest saw that there is a fire....they add oil,petrol,spirit methyl,kerosene ........and POOF ......Okay...Vincent you are the Class representative.And for the comedic part, the French lecturer ,Monsieur Yeoh gave me a new name Sern Sern.....as if Vincent isn't a simple name for him.And i got laughed....

And for any one's information, I don't want to be a class rep.It will be a nice job if i don't have to handle the photocopying duty. That's the worst job.I would rather do stewarding, sweeping floor than being a class rep.And some more , it was not on my own desire.Who will do a job given to him without his desire and still put their effort into it....I know i won't give much effort
AND AGAIN I DON'T WANT TO BE A CLASS REP....ANYONE IN GROUP 1 OR 2 IS UP FOR THE JOB, YOU CAN SMS OR EMAIL ME .......I WILL GLADLY GIVE IT TO YOU AND TREAT YOU TO LUNCH FOR A MONTH.....AND I MEAN IT.....


Another sign is when today the Chef asked who wants to be the leader for the first bakery session.Something in me made me raise my hand.....I think some of my group members must be thinking .....Hmmm...Vincent must think he is so great and tak sedar diri to take the responsibilities...... Maybe i thought it will be fun to try it first.So if i were to do a bad job.....i can say its the first session and such short time to prepare for it.

I may sounds emo in this post .....no i think i am emo .......especially being chose as the class rep part........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHHAHAH TAK SEDAR DIRI. EXEC CHEF KONON ! bitch u can join leon in EMO CLUBS MALAYSIA :)

Anonymous said...

Let hang tuah say watever to make himself happy la. XD

We don't think of u as tak sedar diri, at least not me la. No one seemed to volunteer for d job ma.
(Maybe sometimes)

But don't worry, no one will take away your new post as class rep!! Hahahaha!!!