Monday, March 23, 2009

I Am A Flowing River


Amidst
the serenity of the forest,
One could hear the faint sound of water,
The great flowing river cutting through the forest,
Calm flowing current,
None stood in its path,

Like a river in a forest......that's what i am feeling now.I told myself I shall act calm and steady, i shouldn't loose my logic or stress my body.I am going to have fun until the end.No stress or obstacles should stood in my way.

Cooking is fun and i shall enjoy it .Comments and criticism....to hell with them.I am having my final exam in kitchen tomorrow.After seeing the victims of worries and stress, i strongly told myself i should not and will not be like them. So tomorrow will be a day to test my happiness and my will to stay calm and relax.



Day is done,
Gone the sun,
From the sky,
From the hill,
From the sea,
All is well,
God is nigh.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wanna say that again?? LOLOL

Nice poems btw, except for the last one. Not so chun.