Saturday, March 07, 2009

What has happened???

What has happened?

A LOT....DAMN A LOT.....

It has been since october if i not mistaken that my last post on this blog.Been busy and lazy.What has happened to me? I am in term 6...wooohooo ....i am officially a senior.....you know those people who act so big like that know what they are doing and always looking down at others....yup i am one of them !


Here are the DC27 Group 2 Seniors *wink

This term is our final term and as any organization in this world....politics exist everywhere, and yes politics came into the dc's.Anger,Jealousy,Disastifaction,Disgust were all vented onto one another. Only left people screaming and pulling each other's hair.Politics are scary....Oh well....at least we had 5 terms of nice experience...but term 6 is still another interesting term...

What else happened......hmmm....i went back to visit my scout troop for the Investiture Nite....a lot has changed with the troop, can't almost recgonize it.Some are good changes but some are not....Some tradition are to be kept and there's a reason its called tradition.....Juniors are getting smaller and smaller and more babyish...

Other than that, i got few extra scars from hot melting sugar to knives and hot oven.I gottten into a few "akward moments".Realized that the world is not easy to live in especially when there are a species that call girls that co-exist with another species call guys.....and yeah i got a bit "emo" , thats what my frens told me but don't worry i won't suicide or kill myself.

Oh yeah....final exam is coming soon...wohooo..Its a exam where i go in.....get a list if ingredients and make my own dish out....and there is french oral interview,BM interview....This is bad....very bad....I can see the sun burning out now.Dark shadows falling upon me....and i am "blind".

No comments: